The Racingline R600 Cold Air Intake is one of the world’s best selling intake systems.
And it’s little wonder as it combines OEM-standard design and quality with significant power gains on up-rated cars.
Some people forget that it’s what’s inside that matters when it comes to intake systems. The R600 houses a double-sized Trifoam® dome filter inside the giant airbox, breathing in through twin air inlets to achieve lower intake temperatures and worthwhile power gains, significantly improving mass airflow through the turbo. It really is an essential upgrade for higher-powered Golf 7 GTI, R and S3 models.
The giant airbox and near-double sized surface area of the filter means that air flow rates corresponding to up to 600bhp can be supported – hence the name R600. With big-turbo conversions getting close to this power output already, you can be reassured that the R600 has all the headroom you may ever need for future upgrades to your car.
R600 Technical Specification
- TRIFOAM™ FILTER – Oversized domed High-Flow TriFoam™ air filter provides increased surface area and dust capacity, with triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam giving an exceptionally high level of filtration.
- POWER GAINS – With filter surface area more than doubled, the fully enclosed filter housing and unit is rated up to 600bhp giving significant margin for future upgrades. Worthwhile power gains over 4,000 RPM.
- OEM STANDARD – High capacity airbox finished to OEM standards and materials, with careful attention to detail in every aspect of design. Hand built in the UK using the highest quality materials and construction. SAI connection for US cars is part of this OEM approach.
- TWIN INTAKES – Twin intakes, both sides of front panel across the front of the car take cold, dense air from the highest pressure area, right in the airflow.
- SIMPLE FITTING – The R600 has been developed exclusively for Golf 7/MQB – meaning that fitting is straightforward, using original mounting points for perfect fit and function.
- CFD DESIGNED – Advanced CFD software development allows the R600 to achieve optimum flow patterns from the front-panel intake, through the airbox and out through the filter with minimum pressure drop.
- Golf 7 GTI
- Golf 7 R
- Audi S3 8V
- Audi A3 8V
- Audi TT/TTS 2014+
- SEAT Leon Cupra 280
- Skoda Octavia vRS 5E